We are proud to announce the release of the very first Smash Bros. Legacy-flavored build of Project M!
Additions to this version of Project M will include:
- Exclusive narrator voice customized for this version of Project M
- Nostalgic background music and remixes for stages
- Greater variety of skins for characters, including Hyrule Warriors Link, Helmetless Captain Falcon, Pirate Hat Yoshi, and Team Rocket’s Armored Mewtwo
- Competitive, re-imagined stages appropriate for tournament play
- Unique menus, character portraits, and selection screens
What this build will not include:
- Any changes to character’s hitboxes, movesets, or identity. In other words, we want to keep fighters in the game unchanged from the PMBR’s official builds (with the exception of skins).
- Any changes to items from PMBR’s official build
As of now, this project is based off of the Project M 3.02 build. But we’re preparing in advance to adapt this work-in-progress to the 3.5 version as soon as the PMBR releases it.
We’re not sure when this will be released exactly, but we’re working hard to get it out soon so that all of you can download and enjoy it.
Everyone else is cheering while Samus is just like “What the fuck is happening to me?”